Arkade Copyright Policy
Content on arkade.com is protected by Applicable Copyright Laws.
All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, and software, is the property of Arkade or its content suppliers and is protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. The compilation (meaning the collection, arrangement, and assembly) of all content on this site is the exclusive property of arkade and protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. All software used on this site is the property of arkade or its software suppliers and protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. The musical performances downloaded or streamed from this Site may be used only in accordance with the Arkade Consumer Terms and Conditions.
Digital Millennium Copyright Act Notice.
Arkade.com, in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, has adopted the following policy with respect to claims of copyright infringement:
"Arkade.com will block access to and/or remove any material that it believes in good faith to be copyrighted material that has been illegally copied and distributed by any of our users. And furthermore will permanently remove and discontinue service to any repeat offender."
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide our copyright agent the written information specified below. Please note that this procedure is exclusively for notifying us and our affiliates that your copyrighted material has been infringed.
A. Your formal notice of Copyright Infringement must contain the following information:
B. The Notice must be sent to the following Designated Copyright Infringement Agent for arkade.com:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed upon;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site;
- Your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf;
5 Stratford Place
||+44 (0)20 7529 5420
||+44 (0)20 7495 7450
C. Once this information is received:
D. The user may supply a counter-notice that must include the following:
- The infringing material or site may be blocked.
- The infringing user will then be immediately notified of the situation.
- First time offenders will have the infringing material removed.
- Repeat offenders will be removed from the system.
E. If a counter-notice is received by the arkade.com Copyright Agent:
- A statement that the user has a good faith belief that the removal was a result of a misidentification on our part,
- A complete listing of the user's contact information, and
- A consent to jurisdiction to the courts in the United Kingdom.
- A copy of the counter-notice will be sent to the original complaining party,
- The user's material and access will be restored in 10 to 14 days unless the arkade.com Copyright Agent is informed that a lawsuit has been filed over the infringing material.
Arkade Limited is incorporated in UK. Registered Number 5233165
Registered office: 5 Stratford Place, London W1C 1AX